May 8, 2012

Loving... My Monogrammed Dodocase


I have to confess... I've been neglecting the blogosphere in favour of hours spent with my new iPad. As a first-time iPad owner, I've gotten a little carried away with the joy of evenings spent shopping online from the comfort of the lounge, with a roaring fire and a glass of wine. (It's done nothing to benefit the bank balance, of course). So I was very fussy when selecting a cover for my new technological accessory. I found everything I wanted in a personalised DODOcase. As a self-confessed 'Queen of Beige', I selected a sand-coloured linen-look cover with simple gold foil monogramming. If you're not as colour-shy as me, DODOcase have some stunning bright hues in their range, including the appealingly named 'Poppy', 'Meadow' and 'Sunrise'. Most of all, I just love the contrast between the traditional charm of hard-cover book binding and the modern new technology inside. You can check out DODOcase {here}.

13 comments:

  1. I don't blame you a bit! The iPad is quite addicting. And I love your new case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky thing : ) As much as I love my beautiful big iMac, there are many times I long to be curled up on the sofa, or in bed, or out in the fresh air while doing my blogging/work/research/shopping etc. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want, I want! I don't have an ipad but I really wish they did something similar for the Kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I understand completely B! I just love my iPad :) this case is gorgeous!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ipad by the fire and a glass of wine...nice!!! Pretty case!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should check out Portenzo cases. They took the awesome style of the notebook style case and took 10 steps further. Portenzo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would chose something just like that ... if i had a iPad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love chilling with my ipad. Have fun with it. I have a zaggfolio because my brother in law is the president of zagg :) But it rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love my iPad! Think I need one of these covers, off to take a look. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So darling! Enjoy your new iPad...I got a Macbook Air instead...but my husband loves his. I like that you can read magazines on them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brooke, I can't seem to find any images of deities (the strappy plant). Do they go by any chance go by any other name?

    B

    ReplyDelete
  12. love my iPad too. it's really addicting.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!